Tuesday 27 December 2011

Not as Easy at it Looks

I got a laptop for Christmas so I decided that now was a good time to start a blog because before, I was too lazy to go down to the basement and use the computer, so now I can do it from the comfort of my living room and still watch the tv.  Of course, it's not as easy as it sounds to start a blog as many people know.  Try finding a name for a start.  I've been sitting here thinking of names for the last hour and they were all taken, and what's annoying is that some of my favourites had not been used for years.  Now that I've started I've scared myself because I'm pretty rubbish with computers and there's all sorts of fiddly bits to make my blog look nice, and I'm not good when it comes to learning new things.  Robert is going to get pretty fed up with me asking "and how do I do that?"  As it's now 01:40 I think I should pat myself on the back for getting this far and go to bed.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm my wife has a blog but I don't...pity I'm to lazy to keep one up to date

    ReplyDelete